Upload verification threads stuck occasionally

Cekkent

Question

Hi there,

I've recently started using CloudDrive and thus far am quite impressed by it. At this point I'll definitely be purchasing a license when my trial is up. 

While uploading my content, I noticed that sometimes the upload verification seems to jam as shown in the screenshot. Since the default upload threads for Google Drive is 2, and the upload verification counts the read as one of those threads, this effectively jammed my upload until I increased the number of upload threads.

It looks like these time out after 60 minutes.If the verification doesn't complete within a few seconds as noted by other upload threads, I doubt it's likely to magically kick off over the next hour, so I'd like to fail it sooner so it can retry and proceed.  Is it possible to reduce that timeout?

8af03d60-62b3-44e6-b07e-e6734933347a.png

1 answer to this question

This is most likely because the software has gotten throttling requests from the server, or suffered other errors with the upload. 

It may be worth increasing both the read and write threads to 10, and see if that helps. 

Also, you should set the upload bandwidth limit to 75mbps, so you don't hit the (poorly) documented 750GB per day, per account upload limit.