SSD Calibration Retry

Trayal

Question

Hello.  I recently upgraded to the newest stable version of the scanner, and immediately I received a warning about calibration retires on the C: drive.  That drive is a Samsung SSD, those warnings did not exist on previous version.  Based on what I know it shouldn't happen anyway, an SSD does not calibrate when powered up like a platter drive, unless that measure has been adjusted to perform something else on an SSD.  So my question is do I have a real problem, or just a scan anomaly related to SSDs?

Thanks

3 answers to this question

51 minutes ago, Christopher (Drashna) said:

What model of SSD? 

And is it NVMe or SATA/AHCI? 

SATA/AHCI

EVO 840 MZ-7TE250BW

Crystal disk viewer doesnt show an error, but I got Scanner because I didnt trust Crystal Disk...  :)

Hmm.

I know that Alex updated a bunch of the SMART rules, so that may be why the change occurred. 

But if you could, check the "Submit to BitFlock" and post the ID here, so we can take a look. 

Also, if you would, open a ticket (if you haven't already), and run the StableBit Troubleshooter.
If you have a ticket already, use that number (and let me know in the ticket), otherwise use 3750 as the Contact ID. 

http://wiki.covecube.com/StableBit_Troubleshooter