NFS Issues Post Clean OS Reinstall

Chimera

Question

Hey there, 

I formatted my OS drive and reinstalled windows 10 today. Followed the procedures for back up and my pools were recovered just fine. However, I am having issues trying to access my drive pools via hanewin NFS now. Before the re-installation of windows 10 I could access them fine via my mobile device and kodi but now I cannot. I have tried adding a different file path to hanewin which was not part of the pooled drive directory(outside of PoolPart...)  on a drive that was part of a pool and NFS worked perfectly fine so I am most certain that drive pool is causing an issue. I am not sure if it is related to permissions or if some sort of default windows setting is interfering somehow. I have tried CoveFs_ReportAsNtfs and that hasn't worked. I have also tried removing all drives from a pool and adding them back and that as well proved to not be effective. 

Any suggestions are appreciated,  I would love to have this resolved and restore my NFS capabilities. 

Thanks

EDIT: Also tried the troubleshoot utility and ran the restore drive shares and got this error. And for more information I have two drive pools; one being H, with 2 3TB drives and drivepool G with 5 3TB drvies. 

6 answers to this question

Use an older version of HaneWin NFS server.  They updated something that broke compatibility.

1.2.30 NetworkLockManager added
       file-id as inode for NTFS on win7 and higher
       gui modified

So the 1.2.29 version on their site should work fine.

That worked, thanks a bunch!

Since you're fixed now (grats!) perhaps I could hijack the topic and ask about the advantages of running NFS on a Windows platform that doesn't include it natively?  i.e. Win 7, Win 8, Win 10.  I'm a performance nut, and am always looking out for new software to improve my systems.  I'll freely admit I have no prior experience with NFS in the past, but it does sound intriguing.