Avira picked these as malware

Dotachin

Question

6 answers to this question

Thanks! I restarted the pc and the array is still working fine so i would rather not unistall (I've got the balancers turned off since I'm using snapraid and if the pool (edited) settings are not restored when I reinstall DrivePool it could try to "balance" and mess with my files).

1 minute ago, Christopher (Drashna) said:

Specifically, the "Heuristic" tag means that this is the heuristic/predictive scanner.  And it is prone to false positives. 

Exclude the files, and ignore. 

Also, if it has the option, submit to Avira for review. 

Thanks I of course excluded the files but Avira restored them to my desktop since the "NativeImages_v4...." isn't a folder and is no longer in the C:\windows\assambly folder (probably deleted by Avira xD)

Update:

I restored the folders with a recent Acronis image (redundancy ftw again). And I went to check the folder and nothing. Turns out the File Explorer and the assembly folder are weird.

But with some powershell "get-childitem"s I checked everything is fine

Captura2.PNG.67c81fc872673d5f6559df597892712d.PNGCaptura.PNG.350969712851b9c671f84ee28f328372.PNG

Anyway I don't manage arrays over a network so this .NET stuff isn't that much of a concern