Constant "Name of drive" is not authorized with Google Drive

irepressed

Question

Since a couple of days, I am getting constant "is not authorized with Google Drive" about my drives as soon as I try to upload to it. 

My account is a G-Suite unlimited account.

I've been uploading about 50GB of data today and had to re-authorize all drives (I have 4) 2 to 3 times each. This is a real pain to deal with and I lose access to my drives again and again. There does not seem to be any logic to it, drive will fail to this error one after the other, with random time between getting this error on each drive. As a side note, I have been uploading only to one drive out of my 4 mapped drives.

Does anybody know what could be the issue? 

Thanks.

On 7-3-2018 at 11:05 PM, Christopher (Drashna) said:

Well, either way, this should be fixed in the latest version. 

http://dl.covecube.com/CloudDriveWindows/rc/download/StableBit.CloudDrive_1.0.2.976_x64_Release.exe

Is you site currently having issues? 
I'd like to update to this version, since I have the same issue, but the link does not work (it times out after a while)

EDIT: sorry, apparently my VPN didn't like the link. All clear now.

14 hours ago, msq said:

I experienced that on 976 as well, but not that often as before.

One thing I noticed - this 'Reauthorize' requests can be ignored and will disappear after a while - sometimes after 3 minutes sometimes after 6 hours. I never yet experienced drive to be disconnected after this 'Reauthorize' message.

I have had the same problems for the last several days (including the 'Reauthorize' notices).  I installed the latest 976 version and the problems persist.  I have also noticed the problem happens with both my GSuite and Amazon drives.  My speeds are 116mbps up and 11mbps down - unthrottled/capped.  I have several GSuite drives and sometimes I can get a couple of them mounted for a few minutes before they unmount and then stay disconnected.

If the drives are staying mounted, that's the important part, actually. 

So, if you're still seeing the notifications frequently, let us know.  But it should be a "mostly cosmetic issue", and can be safely ignored.  (but ideally, it shouldn't show up, unless there is an actual issue)

On 3/10/2018 at 12:42 PM, Christopher (Drashna) said:

If the drives are staying mounted, that's the important part, actually. 

So, if you're still seeing the notifications frequently, let us know. 

Unfortunately they weren't staying mounted.  That was the problem.  Only a few would mount, but then they would unmount.  The others just wouldn't mount at all.  

Thankfully after a few reboots and about 18 hours, it finally stabilized and now the only 'not authorized' alerts I'm seeing are for my Amazon (experimental) drives.  As long as my google drives stay mounted, I'm happy.

Thanks for this latest 976 version! 

On 3/13/2018 at 4:58 PM, Christopher (Drashna) said:

Okay, that's what I thought.  And if you do have issues with the drives staying mounted in the 976 build, then let us know. 

I'm not sure if this is related or not ... but I woke up this morning to see multiple drives disconnected  and a 'One moment' message along with an error that I haven't seen before "There was a problem running this application :( "

I took a screen capture and grabbed all the error logs from the path the error provided, then opened a ticket for you.  I'll PM you with the ticket #.

20 hours ago, red said:

This may now have started to disconnect my drive too. Have had to reconnect three times today and I have no other messages apart from no authorization constantly.

To double check, on the 976 build, and seeing drives actually unmounted due to disconnects? 

If so, could you open a ticket, and run the StableBit Troubleshooter? 

When I replied I was still on 974, since like I said in the other thread the download link you provided for 976 was timing out. I realized it was probably already released then, and found the installer from the actual download page. I've had 0 issues after updating!

Before I updated, I was indeed getting actual unmounts.