Am I being a noob with my dashboard?

easyrider

Question

13 answers to this question

Just to confirm, this is Server 2012 R2 Standard with the "Windows Server Essentials Experience" role installed, correct?

If so, then that is the issue. The method we use for detection ... well Microsoft moved the files around. They reside in C:\Windows\System32\Essentials when you install the role. But on 2012R2 Essentials, they appear in C:\Program Files\Windows Server\Bin (as per all previous versions).

I've confirmed that this is an issue and have brought it to Alex's attention. 

Great.

Just to confirm, this is Server 2012 R2 Standard with the "Windows Server Essentials Experience" role installed, correct?

If so, then that is the issue. The method we use for detection ... well Microsoft moved the files around. They reside in C:\Windows\System32\Essentials when you install the role. But on 2012R2 Essentials, they appear in C:\Program Files\Windows Server\Bin (as per all previous versions).

I've confirmed that this is an issue and have brought it to Alex's attention. 

Yes it is Server 2012 R2 Standard with the "Windows Server Essentials Experience" role installed, 

Great...I'm pleased I have been some help and glad to be part of the goal :) Great support BTW...Kudos to a great bit of software... I'm plugging you over at http://forums.overclockers.co.uk   people need to know how good and robust your software is :)