Drive Disconnected Notification Stuck

mashuto

Question

I just bought this software for my new server build and am really liking it so far, however I seem to have run into an issue with the drive disconnected notification. When I first installed it and was playing around with the drive configuration I wasnt quite sure how I wanted to set things up and I am pretty sure I deleted a volume that was in a current pool and got the notification. I went back a few times and recreated pools, added disks, etc. I eventually removed disks which caused the pool to go away which I am sure is the correct behavior. I have since created the two pools I want for my server, and have it all set up (currently doing duplication). I see no errors or anything showing up in drivepool. All the drives I have added to the pool are available and seem fine. The notification (the tray icon) has not disappeared or gone away since it first popped up. I can turn the notifications off and it will go away, but as soon as I turn them back on it pops back up. Any help would be appreciated.

Edit: Ok, found the knowledgebase and this link http://wiki.covecube.com/StableBit_DrivePool_Q3376030 however, I do not have a windows server folder in my program files folder. After a bit of searching, I found appdata\roaming\stablebit drivepool\windows notifications, and there is one file in there, or is that a command that needs to be run from the drivepool folder C:\Program Files\StableBit\DrivePool ? But before I do anything, I want to double check and if possible follow the instructions as they are if I can locate the correct location to run it.

1 answer to this question