Hundreds of Gigabytes of data sitting in "to upload". Constant "thread was being aborted" errors.

darkly

Question

4 answers to this question

Not enough details here.

Which provider? 

What version of StableBit CloudDrive are you using? 

And could you run the StableBit Troubleshooter on the system in question? 

http://wiki.covecube.com/StableBit_Troubleshooter

And if you want, head to https://stablebit.com/Contactand open a ticket there.  That's private, so no need to worry about posting more personal stuff there (such as file names, etc)

I'm running the 929 beta on Gdrive. The issue seems to have resolved itself. It does appear to be a bandwidth issue, but it's odd. I usually don't have problems with my read/write activity like this, e.g. I frequently stack many copy instances, copy while streaming, torrent while copying, etc. But clouddrive seems to refuse to upload anything to gdrive if any other processes are using bandwidth, rather than sharing it. If I'm copying a file, clouddrive stops uploading. If I'm downloading a file, clouddrive stops uploading. If one cloud drive is doing something, all other cloud drives stop uploading. I can't confirm that this is true 100% of the time (if there is other I/O activity, clouddrive stops), but every time I recall checking the converse (if clouddrive is stopped, there is other I/O activity), it's been true. Is this normal?

Remember reading a post from alex that Clouddrive will pause if the CPU or the Background processes are too many or in high use.

I had to turn off Sonarr scanning and limit PLEX to a specific time so drivepool and cloud drive will work.

That even seems to include Stablebit Scanner.  It seems Clouddrive is respectful of other I/O.

Remember reading a post from alex that Clouddrive will pause if the CPU or the Background processes are too many or in high use.

I had to turn off Sonarr scanning and limit PLEX to a specific time so drivepool and cloud drive will work.

That even seems to include Stablebit Scanner.  It seems Clouddrive is respectful of other I/O.

Yeah, for all of our products, we default to using background I/O.  This means that it's lower priority and will "give up it's place" in the queue to other I/O operations, so that it doesn't adversely affect system performance.  For the most part, this is fine (even preferable) but it can cause issues, in some cases.