Mounted Drive showing as Raw..

neoark

Question

For some odd reason, Drive is not getting mounted. I ran StableBit troubleshooter and submitted my log. It seems like it caused my cache drive (Windows Storage Spaces) to get corrupt and BSOD.

update: Drive was getting detected as Rav format. So I formatted it. Now the drive mounts blank and it doesn't show files in the cloud. Anyone know how to decrypt and get my files that stored in the cloud?

Thanks

4 answers to this question

Data recovery. 

Drives show up as raw because there are issues reading the partition information (the list of the files, and where the data resides on the disks).  Formatting wipes this information out, so there are no records of the files or their locations, anymore. 

At this point, the only real option is to run data recovery. Or re-add the data to the drive. 

That said, from the minidumps included in the Troubleshooter logs, it looks like BSOD's were a memory corruption issue, and you may want to run a memory test on the system, just in case.