Multiple onedrive accounts?

trumpeteer

Question

7 answers to this question

Absolutely!

Go back to the provider list (Click the "+" or ">" or "<", at the top of the drive to get to this). 

Click on the "Connect" option, and log into the new account. Repeat this for each account that you want to use. 

http://stablebit.com/Support/CloudDrive/Manual?Section=Quick%20Start

Christopher -

I'm confused, does CloudDrive officially support OneDrive at this point out-of-the-box? There is still a pinned topic that clearly states it takes an advanced tweak to enable OneDrive, which is one reason I've been holding off on using it.

Ah, sorry for the confusion.

The topic never got unpinned. 

Specifically Alex completely re-wrote the OneDrive provider from the ground up, and between that and other code changes, the newer version (v2) is much more stable than the old (v1) OneDrive provider. 

You shouldn't be able to use it fine.  

Sorry, perhaps I'm just doing something wrong.  I can't seem to be able to connect to a different OneDrive account (different username and different password).

When I press 'Connect' I simply get to an 'Authorized' web page which allows me to create another (cloud) drive using the same OneDrive account.  I don't see where I can connect to a different OneDrive account.

Specically I have a 5 user Office 365 account which allows me to have 5 * 1tb OneDrive spaces.  I want to use (say) 500gb in (say) 3 accounts and then pool those (1.5tb) into my existing local DrivePool account.

cheers

Edward

Thanks Christopher (and thanks also for the other help via the ticket system).

I did not see a "private" or "incognito" session settings anywhere in CloudDrive.  However I did manually logout from the existing OneDrive sesstion and log into a different account.  That seems to work. I'll need to double check that the permissions 'stick' and that the correct accounts are being consumed.

I'll also add these cloud drives to either my existing DrivePool or create a new Drivepool.

Hmm, I wonder if it is possible to access this CloudDrive directly from anywhere by say attaching a domain name to it?  If so what would the IP details be?

cheers

Edward

Sorry, these sessions should be in the browser that you're using.  Since the authentication requires web based authentication....   

If you need to force this, temporarily disconnect from the internet when attempting to set things up, as this should reveal the links that you need.  Then re-enable and open the auth pages in an incognito/private tab.

However, logging out would work, as well.

As for accessing, I'm not sure what you mean.