Google Drive Issues

dulfbarglin

Question

Cloud Drive has been attempting to upload without succeeding for about 5 hours now. This has resulted with 32 upload threads, but worst of all I can't make it stop trying. I've unchecked upload threads but Cloud Drive keeps on trying. I don't want to restart and send it into hours of recovery.

11 answers to this question

Cloud Drive has been attempting to upload without succeeding for about 5 hours now. This has resulted with 32 upload threads, but worst of all I can't make it stop trying. I've unchecked upload threads but Cloud Drive keeps on trying. I don't want to restart and send it into hours of recovery.

Same problem, and i think it has to do with .802. Restarting is fine as long as you let it shut down properly

what is "let it shut down properly" exactly? also, I'm on .818.

you can simply restart and don't force shut down and it should shut down the app correctly. I have heard reports of people being unable to do it. however if you have a cache there just simply remove the cache and it will only reupload what is pending instead. It is a safer approach than having it re upload everything that you already have

This issue is recurring. Every 10-12 hours uploads stop being successful and I have to restart.

This is something common i have found it happens when google fails uploads and it will just stop the drive from writing instead of dismounting. Ever since the .800 iteration i have had problems.

This may have been fixed in the latest builds (1.0.0.842).

If it isn't then please let me know, and open a ticket at https://stablebit.com/Contact so we can actually see about getting this fixed.  

Rolling back may fix the issue, but eventually you'll need to upgrade. And if this issue isn't fixed ....