File copy very slow

ufo56

Question

Hello

I have done windows 7 vm (in unraid) with latest clouddrive beta .797

Two hdds, one with windows and another is for cache (140gb cache disk). I copied about 50gb files to VM over lan and then copy paste to mounted google drive share.

Copy/Paste transfer speed is ~900kb/sec. What i am doing wrong ?

Internet connection is 300/300 but it should not matter when i copy files to drive, it first goes to cache and then it uploads to gdrive ? Clouddrive shows constantly 8mbps. It uses only 1 thread to upload, however i have set it to 10.

I still have my zipped up drive tracing logs from before. I just submitted them to the dropbox again.

For the Troubleshooter, which data should I be submitting?

Edit: I see there was an "All" option. I went ahead and selected that.

It stated that it finished uploading this information. It should be under my account's e-mail.

Using 883 i am also experiencing this on my system. Here it seems capped at 10mb/s write to cache drive. My upload speed can easily keep up with this.

Same here. Using 1.0.1.880 on google drive and have a speed like 1,2MB/s (10mbit/s). And this on two machines.

Downloading with the browser i have a speed abou 25MB/s

Ok i reverted back to the last stable build and am running a drive trace while performing a copy. I will upload the logs later. 6-10 MB/s seems to be the average which is quite slow if i need to upload a couple of bluray remuxes.

Edit: I have uploaded a drive trace, copy speed was limited by my upload speed. Hopefully it was of use, otherwise i can redo it.

Edited by JohnKimble