Help! I just lost a drive!!!

filthyrich

Question

12 answers to this question

Well, it shouldn't let you mount both to F:

However, it would drop the letter from one of the drives, if both were mounted to F: at some point, so one would not have a drive letter.

They should then both appear in the list of mounted disks, but would not appear in the list for "Add/mount drives".

In this case, check to make sure that both are showing up in disk management, and that both have drive letters. 

I had just moved them around in disk management to put them in a more logical order.

When I was clicking through the list of drives in CloudDrive they both said F.

The one I wanted has now unmounted, and isn't coming up in the list of mountable drives.

The space used on google drive says the data is still all there, its just not linking up.

If you posted a ticket, then I should have responded to it by now. 

That said, if there is only a single "StableBit CloudDrive" folder on the provider, then everything should be "okay".

In this case, make sure therre is a "CloudPart-xxxxx" folder for each drive.  If there isn't, then this may be a provider issue, actually.

If there is the correct number of folders here, check for a "METADATA" file/folder in each CloudPart folder.  If this is present, then it may be a communication issue with the provider. Refreshing the disk list in the app itself may fix this.