Super Slow download Google Drive

gokuz

Question

I'm having speeds up to 100MB/s = 800Mb/s, speeds direct download from google drive from pure transferring, no encryption. This essentially maxes out my internet plan which is 1Gbps.

Proof = http://imgur.com/a/lqm2y

But when i try to download through stablebit i get this shitty speeds of 2MB/s = 16Mb/s, shown here, http://imgur.com/a/Lu61B.

I'm still on trial to test this out. I really want this to work and would like to purchase your product. Please help me fix this.

These are my settings : http://imgur.com/a/TQM4F

10TB drive, 10gb local cache, 20mb chunk.

I see a lot of success stories which made me try this in the first place. Do help me fix this problem.

well, if you read my previous posts, i did comment on having already sending a ticket to my problem, no response either. maybe coz its the holidays but come on, a potential paid service should have fast replies even during holidays.

i have a question, have you even tried rclone, your competition? your response says a clear no. as rclone is able to encrypt both the files and filenames.

so, anything thats encrypted will be a jumbled mess without any extensions whatsoever.

i.e tvshow.mkv > hydgvd76473jfifhhfrj

i get that block might be much more secure, but at what cost? the speed difference is night and day.

having 80/40 for stablebit

800/400 for rclone.

i just want to share what i learnt so unless you get it up and running to get 800/400, I don't see the real benefit in using your product at all. its just how the way it is.

I prefer CloudDrive over rclone every day :) Don't like the product ? Then just move along, no reason to try and convince other parties to switch.

I'm getting 400/400 mbit with stablebit on a google drive. I'm pretty sure that some of the overhead comes from the fact that they have to do all the encryption/decryption on the fly, which causes delays.

400 mbit is fine for me and this way i know my files are properly protected.

Stablebit is also BETA, so it is expected to encounter bugs etc. Trust me, a lot of us have followed the application for a long time and it really has been  improved in a massive scale since

I prefer CloudDrive over rclone every day :) Don't like the product ? Then just move along, no reason to try and convince other parties to switch.

I'm getting 400/400 mbit with stablebit on a google drive. I'm pretty sure that some of the overhead comes from the fact that they have to do all the encryption/decryption on the fly, which causes delays.

400 mbit is fine for me and this way i know my files are properly protected.

Stablebit is also BETA, so it is expected to encounter bugs etc. Trust me, a lot of us have followed the application for a long time and it really has been  improved in a massive scale since

Agreed so far my experience with cloud drive has been quite pleasant. To be honest i am in more of a backup phase than a enjoying content phase. I have been dumping my libraries onto it. So far it has reliably played things back, and with the newest updates i get a lot of download. Prefetching and caching are incredible pieces of tech implemented in it to allow a malleable drive.