Help needed to optimize for google drive

lowflow

Question

3 answers to this question

I have a 300/40 Mbps connection. 
For my main CloudDrive, that I store my active projects (Video, Photo) on, I have the following settings.
 4I6tHLx.png
These may not be optimal, because Google Drive limits the number of concurrent connections to 20, but this configuration can max out even a 1Gbps uplink.
The prefetch trigger is something that you really need to set yourself. I work with large files and benefit greatly from prefetching, but your data might not.

I have a 300/40 Mbps connection. 

For my main CloudDrive, that I store my active projects (Video, Photo) on, I have the following settings.

4I6tHLx.png

These may not be optimal, because Google Drive limits the number of concurrent connections to 20, but this configuration can max out even a 1Gbps uplink.

The prefetch trigger is something that you really need to set yourself. I work with large files and benefit greatly from prefetching, but your data might not.

What is your download speed? Mine max out on ~30mbp/s and i cant have more than 2-3 streams on plex at any given moment. The upload was great, but i am disappointed about the download. I have a 700mbp/s download link so the "muscles" are there.  <_<

If you're seeing performance issues with Google Drive on the 1.0.0.777 or 1.0.0.778, then please upgrade to this version: 

http://dl.covecube.com/CloudDriveWindows/beta/download/StableBit.CloudDrive_1.0.0.784_x64_BETA.exe

There is a performance issue with larger drives, and this will fix the issue.