Feature Request: Multiple drives in overview + accessible upload enable button

nopnop

Question

first of all, thanks for this great piece of software you made! 

i would like to request one slight and one maybe more harder to accomplish change to the clouddrive UI:

1.) I would like to have the 'upload enabled' button which is currently hidden in "Drive Options -> Performance -> I/O performance..." right on the main display. 

reason: currently I am copying media files to the clouddrive volumes having the uploading completely disabled, then I am letting mediaelch and plex index the files - and when thats done, the uploading gets enabled. this way, the otherwise pretty expensive media scan (i.e. grabbing media properties and frame shots from the movies etc) can run from the locally stored files and would not take hours to complete by downloading the required parts from the cloud again (and again..)).

it would be awesome to get that "enable/disable" button right on the main UI so that I can directly see if its currently enabled or not - forgetting to disable uploading before sending hundreds of media files to the clouddrive volume usually ends up in serveral hours of media scan time and it seems I am not able to remember to disable uploading all the time. as the button-functionaility is already built into the UI (but hidden in another window) I think it could be somewhat easily made more accessible?

2.) I would like to have more than just one volume displayed in the overview - it would be really great to see whats going on with the drives (are they uploading /downloading ? are there any issues etc?) without the need to click that damn arrow button (and sometimes clicking it once too often and hitting the "add new drive screen"). as this probably needs some more work to the underlying code this change request only goes to the "nice to have" feature list - but its worth mentioning it anyway I think :)

(check the attached made-up screenshot to see what I would like the UI to look like:)

post-2738-0-67038800-1477480910_thumb.png

thanks for your time! :)

1 answer to this question

Well, we do have an effective "pause" option.  It's not that easy to get it, but we do have a feature request for this already. 

As for the "multiple drive view", that would definitely be nice to have and I've added a request for it. 

https://stablebit.com/Admin/IssueAnalysis/27221