Unsafe shutdown, restarting upload

zune70

Question

Hi there new to this service and im liking it but I have a problem. I just uploaded around 60gb of data to my clouddrive and restarted my computer after it was done uploading. When I turned on the computer back on, everything was fine there was nothing being uploaded and no errors. I then proceeded to upload 24gb more to my cloud drive and about 10gb in I got an error saying that were the file was going on the clouddrive was unavailable and the copying of files from my computer to the clouddrive stopped. I had about 8.5 gb left to upload of whatever went through but my upload speed was at 0 and stayed like that so I restarted the computer. When I booted back up I had to recover my drive which took some time so when I woke up back I saw that my cloud drive had to upload over 60gb of data back. Anyone know what I had to do that. also whats the recommend time for everything to be uploaded to clouddrive without uploading back if I have to remount it back in the future or there isn't a set time. 

Im running on version 1.0.0.725 beta on windows 10 home 1607 OS Build:14393.321. Im using google drive as my cloud provider. 

2 answers to this question

Could you grab the logs? 

http://wiki.covecube.com/StableBit_CloudDrive_Logs

It sounds like a disk error may have occurred here, but I'm not sure. 

Also, in the case of an unsafe shutdown, we do check the entire contents of the cache to make sure it's not corrupt. 

Thanks for the reply. just sent the file. Yea  all my data seems to be find but when it  happened, clouddrive had to upload all the data I uploaded for that day which was 60+gb. Just trying to solve this problem before next month when i'll have a 1tb cap from my internet provider