Stablebit no longer allowing me to manage my pool

ross.dargan

Question

I have 4 drives and a cloud drive as part of my pool

post-2013-0-16578800-1469736985_thumb.png

I noticed the pool slowing down significantly so I thought I'd best take a look - when I did I saw an error in the cloud drive telling me I needed to restart my server. When I did I saw this:

post-2013-0-33122000-1469736989_thumb.png

Not ideal. I thought best remove that, and when I went to drive pool I can see this:

post-2013-0-36920100-1469736987_thumb.png

The drive pool is still accessible, but I have no idea if I can write to it without corrupting it. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

1 answer to this question

Likely, the underlying issue here has already been addressed.

There have been a huge number of bug fixes, performance tweaks, and reliability/stability improvements since the public beta build.  Hopefully, we'll have a new public build out that will work much better, soon.

However, in the meanwhile, we do have internal beta builds that you can use. These are less stable, as they're changing much more rapidly.  But if you want: 

http://dl.covecube.com/CloudDriveWindows/beta/download/StableBit.CloudDrive_1.0.0.642_x64_BETA.exe

This build should be the latest, most stable of these builds, and may work significantly better.