Unexpected Downtime for Me

Christopher (Drashna)

Question

If you guys haven't noticed, I've been pretty much completely absent from the forums since Thursday (Jun 2). And I do mean completely absent...

Thursday morning, I woke up with moderate pain in my stomach, enough to actually bleed into my dreams and wake me up.  And it proceeded to only get worse through the course of the day. 

A bit after noon, i headed to the ER, because the main was getting to be too much (or at least a lot more intense than I was comfortable with). 

A few hours after that, confirmed that i have gallstones... yay.   No infection, so no immediate need to perform surgery.  Just pain killers and time.  

Though, it means I need to follow up and see if surgery is recommended, in the near future. 

Unfortunately, apparently morphine/opiates only mildly dull the pain for me, and that's about it.  Meaning, that the last couple of days have been an exercise in curling up into a ball in a dark, cool room. 

Over the weekend, I started feeling a lot better. The pain is down to a dull ache for the post part. But I'm still not 100%, and doing more than a couple of hours of work (even desk work, redditing, facebook, games, etc) has me sapped.  

This means, that I've gotten to most (not all) of the internal tickets, and haven't even started on the forum posts.  Soo if it's critical (or even "just important", please, PLEASE do use the contact form (or instruct others to do so):

https://stablebit.com/Contact

2 answers to this question

Hey man, hope you get well soon. Your knowledge and insight will be missed but your health is more important. Please take care.

Thank you!

I'm feeling back to normal, and 100% finally.  Well, I was a few days ago, but going through the forum when I've had so much downtime is daunting, at best!