Drivepool add-in disabled in Dashboard; How to get it back?

kihimcarr

Question

I have been experiencing some extensive UI issues with DP/Scanner locking up the dashboard. After I end the task in Task Manager and relaunch the Dashboard I got this warning:

drivepool_suspect_add-ins.jpg

So I disabled the add-in and continue. I uninstall Drivepool, reset the settings for DP, reboot my server and still no dashboard add-in for Drivepool. How do I re-enable the dashboard integration? I am running WS2012e.

5 answers to this question

On a client machine, load the Dashboard program. Before logging in, click on the "Options" button. This will give you the option to select what add-ins to load. Then you can re-enable DrivePool.

DashBoard Add-Ins.PNG

If you still have issues with it hanging, or being very laggy, could you do this:

http://wiki.covecube.com/StableBit_DrivePool_Dashboard_Freeze

What you suggested works from a client machine but when I RDP into my server and launch the Dashboard locally, I do not get the DP integration as shown below. When I was prompted with the option to disable the add-in because it was flagged as suspect I did. Do you know how to re-enable it on the local Dashboard?

dashboard_no_drivepool.jpg