keep 2 pools synced

duelistjp

Question

I have a 30tb pool with duplication on my server locally.  i created 3 10 tb cloud drives on amazon then pooled those together into a single 30tb pool.  is there any way i can sync the pools so everything on the server is also on amazon.  i want to keep 2 copies locally but still have access to data in case of catastrophic failure while i'm rebuilding the computer from my crashplan backup.  crashplan is already backing up of course it just isn't really great at letting me access a movie while i'm restoring a ton of other data.  I was thinking maybe there was some way of creating a pool of the 2 pools and setting that to have duplication and using the rules to make it so stuff was written to the local pool first but I don't see a way to make a pool of pools.  So I wanted to ask if there was a way to do this

5 answers to this question

There isn't a good way to do this currently. 

We do plan on introducing a "grouping" feature for StableBit CloudDrive in the future, so you could keep copies on the cloud, and copies locally, without any "micromanaging", but there isn't an ETA on this.

The best way to keep the two pools synced right now would be to use something like Free File Sync, Allways Sync, or Good Sync to facilitate this.