Can't use Trial Version

TechieGuy

Question

Hi,

I have heard great things about Drivepool and Scanner, and am in the process of trying out both. I installed both on a clean install of Windows 10 yesterday and activated the trial license.

Today, when I tried to use DrivePool or Scanner it once again displays only the "Get a license" button and doesn't allow me to do anything in the applications. When I click the "Get a license" button it indicates that I have 29.6 days left in the trial, but only allows me to enter the Activation ID or buy a license. I have attached screenshots of what I see.

Is there a way I can enable the software with my current trial license? At the moment I can't do anything in either software.

Thanks.

post-2264-0-85016000-1450024558_thumb.png

post-2264-0-27955800-1450024566_thumb.png

post-2264-0-10744200-1450024634_thumb.png

3 answers to this question

The problem seems to have been resolved.  I rebooted the machine and both the Drivepool and Scanner app are now working without any problems.

The issues aside, I am liking what I see with both the Drivepool and Scanner application and will probably be buying both before the end of the trial period. Keep up the good work.

What versions are you using of the products? 

And could you check to make sure the date and time are correctly set?

Additionally, please try the beta builds, as there are a number of licensing related fixes in them.

Otherwise, try resetting the settings for each, and see if that helps:

http://wiki.covecube.com/StableBit_DrivePool_Q2299585B(use the Alternative steps

http://wiki.covecube.com/StableBit_Scanner_Q4200749