Amazon Cloud Drive on .419 - Am I Missing Something

Brad

Question

I installed the non-beta and then updated to .419 so I could try Amazon, but only S3 shows up in my list when creating a disk. What am I missing?

Also, this may be unrelated, but since installing the update my licensed copy of Scanner won't start. It just goes to the "Initializing" screen and sits there. DrivePool is working fine.

14 answers to this question

Thanks for the tip. Now any time I try to connect I get the following error:

"The SecretUpdate event must have a handler before an OAuth 2.0 Token can be started"

What version are you on specifically? 

And which provider is this for specifically? S3 or Amazon Cloud Drive (they're two, entirely different providers).

And could you do this:

http://wiki.covecube.com/StableBit_CloudDrive_Log_Collection

I have tried a bunch of times all spread out and I just tried again. Every time it is the same. The only difference is that the first time the pop-up browser page made me sign into my Amazon Cloud Storage account. No it just asks for a confirmation. I get the same error regardless.

I never tried a previous build with AmazonCloudStorage.

I have tried a bunch of times all spread out and I just tried again. Every time it is the same. The only difference is that the first time the pop-up browser page made me sign into my Amazon Cloud Storage account. No it just asks for a confirmation. I get the same error regardless.

I never tried a previous build with AmazonCloudStorage.

Try clearing the cache on the browser, and retry.

If that doesn't help, there should be a copy and paste-able link for the authorization. Try using incognito mode, private browsing, etc and see if that helps. 

Try clearing the cache on the browser, and retry.

If that doesn't help, there should be a copy and paste-able link for the authorization. Try using incognito mode, private browsing, etc and see if that helps. 

There is no pastable link. I tried pasting the links and various codes from the Amazon web pages, but nothing works. I am getting to the "Authorized" page and the app seems to be getting the authorization, but nothing works and I continue to get that same error. I tried an incognito window in another browser on another machine. Same thing.

If you're using 419, please roll back to 415. 

I can definitely confirm with with several OAuth providers.  Something Alex changed has broken the authentication process for OAuth.

I've let alex know, and have bumped up the issue. But this is why we generally recommend specific beta builds to address specific issues (but thanks for letting us know).

This should be fixed in the latest build (1.0.0.421).

Additionally, the chunk size settings has been changed, and how we handle them has changed.  "Old" drive will continue to work properly, but new drives should have the option for the larger chunk sizes.

http://dl.covecube.com/CloudDriveWindows/beta/download/changes.txt