Drive Temperature Feature Request

drmcsmoothie

Question

9 answers to this question

Yes, this was added a while ago. Make sure you've updated StableBit Scanner.

And the setting, open the UI (either the dashboard on the WHS version, or the stand alone app). The "Start/Stop/Automatic" toolbar at the top, click the arrow next to the "Scanner Settings" box, and select "All Settings". Then open the "Heat" tab. You'll be able to choose which setting from there.

Pretty sure I posted in the right area.  I understand this for StableBit Scanner.  I am talking about StableBit DrivePool.  If you hover the mouse cursor over the one of the drives.  There is a quick view and it has the temp.  I see no setting for switching between Celsius and Fahrenheit in DrivePool.

You're right, the temperature in DrivePool was not respecting the C/F setting in the Scanner. This has already been fixed in the latest builds of DrivePool 2.X but it requires a new build of the Scanner which have not been built yet. The next build of the Scanner will have the necessary code to make this work.

So in short, this will resolve itself with some time and a newer build.