One or more disks are disconnected from the pool nag message

drmcsmoothie

Question

Scraped out WHS 2011 and installed Win7 64Bit.  Copied all data off the pool to external drives(not part of any pool).  Installed Win7 64Bit and StableBit DrivePool 2.0.0.355 Beta,   DrivePool recognized the previous pool and I saw all the data.  Noticed that the filesystem format what still CoveFS.  Which makes sense, but I wanted to have the NTFS format that is used in the current beta.  No sweat.  Blow away the pool.  Did a quick format to clean off any trace of data on all drives.   Created new Pool(NTFS format), added all drives.  Just finished copying all the data back from external drives.  Everything is grand, except I get a nag message upon a reboot from drivepool saying "One or more disks are disconnected from the pool"  I can also get the message to appear, when i right click on the icon in the systray.  All six drives are alive and accounted for.  Assume this is a false positive?

Thoughts?

4 answers to this question