Duplication warning--oplock request denied

Frankjm520

Question

I had to remove a HD that was beginning to fail, but hadn't yet.  Drive unmounted and the data was relocated within the pool with no errors.  I installed a new WD red 6TB.  When the pool balanced I got a warning that a file in my public folder, pcb9ba61-b326-4dcc-adbd-9b030d996cd6d.jim caused the operation to fail because the oplock request is denied.  Did my best to be sure nothing is open but I can't even find this file in my public directory.  Would probable be fine if I could find it and delete it or even better figure out why it won't duplicate. 

Any suggestions. 

Using ver. 2.1.1561 -- Win 7 64bit -- server 2011

3 answers to this question

The service logs main contain the full path to the file.

They're located in "C:\ProgramData\StableBit DrivePool\Service\Logs\Service", and should appear on the day in question.

I would recommend opening a ticket at https://stablebit.com/Contact and upload the logs there, as these logs can contain personal information (namely, the paths of the files, and file names)

However, the "oplock" error means that something has the file open. A running program, perhaps. Or a service in the background?