WHS2011 Dashboard does not show drives/folders

muppets4

Question

I'm on the latest Drivepool 1.x version and using an up to date WHS2011. I've included two jpg's with screens of my Dashboard to show what I am missing. What I do see is the Drivepool tab in all its glory. What I don't see on the folder tab is the Drivepool options (like duplicate a folder etc). 

I've de-installed it, and installed it. No change. Anyone?

post-1853-0-73019100-1421338347_thumb.jpg

post-1853-0-52718100-1421338350_thumb.jpg

6 answers to this question

The first images are DEFINITELY StableBit DrivePool 2.X. If you look at the bottom of the window, it displays the version number. Which is 2.1.0.558.

To get all the other stuff, uninstall the current version, and use this installer:

http://dl.covecube.com/DrivePool/release/download/StableBit.DrivePool_1.3.6.7585_Release.wssx

For some reason I had a strange mixture installed of version 1 and 2. Going back to 1.x did not seem an option. For some reason, after de-installing everything, rebooting and installing 1.x again it was complaining about drives missing. Since I removed them long time ago..... I de-installed version 1 and installed version 2. All seems well now.

Thanks.