Bandwidth caps and CloudDrive

ccoleman

Question

Hello,

I recently purchased the StableBit bundle as well as an extra CloudDrive license. I have a couple questions:

1. How do I turn off the syncing feature of my current drive if I fear I'm currently over my data limit?

2. I'm only performing an upload of my media and my cache is already full, what is CloudDrive downloading during that period?

I've been uploading quite a bit of media to a google account and when I turned on my router's traffic monitor it warned me that I had hit my 2 TB limit within a half hour or so. My upload was showing 30 megabits/second so I assumed that meant roughly 4 megabytes/second which ends up being close to 14 gigabytes/hour. I let it run for probably 36 hours now and I'm fearing that I've went over my data limit a very large amount. I'm not sure if they include upload as part of the data meter but the meter doesn't update until late at night so I might be able to see what it is here shortly.

2 answers to this question

Thankfully I found that I only consumed ~600 gigabytes yesterday which was roughly what I expected. However, the answers to those two questions could still help me out.

1. How do I turn off the syncing feature of my current drive if I fear I'm currently over my data limit?

2. I'm only performing an upload of my media and my cache is already full, what is CloudDrive downloading during that period?