HDDs for DrivePool

essential

Question

I'm assembling a computer this weekend.  I was originally going to build 2 computers, 1 home machine, and 1 server.  Budget restraints have brought me down to just one machine, and I'm going to run DrivePool and have the pool be a share for several devices in the house.

I currently have:

4TB Seagate NAS Drive (ST4000VN000, never used)

2TB WD Green (2 years old)

1TB WD Green (5 years old)

1TB WD Green (5 years old)

All the drives are still working with no errors, but I was going take out the two 1TB drives and add another 4TB drive since they are at the 5 year mark.  I was never able to use the 4TB seagate because my old machine wouldn't recognize the drive so I can't speak on it's reliability.  Are there any drives that work better with DrivePool?

I'm going to be duplicating most things, but reliability is important.  I've looked in to enterprise drives but some reviews say they aren't desktop drives and shouldn't be used as such.  This isn't technically a NAS even though other devices will be accessing the pool.  The machine will be on 24x7.

Should I go cheap with a green drive, a nas drive, or enterprise drive?

Thanks.

Crucial is a good brand. My system disks and my HyperV disk are all Crucial. Great performance from them.

And IIRC, Crucial is a nand manufacturer (they make RAM, as well), so the drives are much more "in house" in terms of fabrication. 

As for the CPU thing, as I said, it does depend on the game, but a lot of them don't really use the CPU.

Also, these benchmarks were all set to 1080p or higher resolution with ALL of the bells and whistles turned on.

But a Core i5 wouldn't be a bad idea either. Either way, it may save you money over the Core i7 CPU.