OneDrive not mounting

Edward

Question

Hi

I have 3 onedrive drives within 1 CloudDrive, two of which are not mounting.  Retry in the CloudDrive app does not work.  Reauthorize at first seems to work (it gives the 'authorized' message within the browser) but then within the CD app I immediatly get a message saying "Error Connecting to Onedrive - Cannot reauthoirze drive X. Drive Data was not found when using the provided credentials".

I have not changed any passwords on the affected OneDrive drives.

I did recently change the password on the non-affected Onedrive drive (and if I recall I had to reauthorize which worked just fine).

Any ideas as to my next steps please?

Should I simple 'destroy' the OneDrive drives and start again? I hope this is not the only solution as it defeats the integrity of any data in those drives.

cheers

Edward

3 answers to this question

Thx Christopher

Did it.  You will have received twp submissions.  The first may simply be the default files from your troubleshooter app.  The second hopefully the actual logs from cature log.
But the main issue running this is that I did not complete the error within CD as I got stuck in a cert error at live.com and firefox did not allow me to progress further.

The cert error said following:

login.live.com uses an invalid security certificate. The certificate is not trusted because the issuer certificate is unknown. The server might not be sending the appropriate intermediate certificates. An additional root certificate may need to be imported. Error code: SEC_ERROR_UNKNOWN_ISSUER

However when I run the CD process without the FiddlerCap process I don't get a live.com cert error.  I guess this is due to having to accept the FiddlerCap temp cert or something like that.

Anyway have a look at the submissions.  Hopefully something there that you can work with. I cross referenced to this thread.

By the way I could not find a way of navigating within your app to the FiddlerCap capture file which defaulted to my desktop. Not sure if your app picked the capture file anyway.

cheers

Edward