Pool measurment keeps resetting

DOS76

Question

I just started having issues with my WHS2011 build the other day after disconnecting everything dusting it all off and doing some much needed cable management but now that it looked good it stopped working go figure. So I decided to install WS2016E on there to give it a spin and it hasn't been the greatest experience so far my #1 issue is I can't get my pool to successfully balance it keeps randomly just resetting. One second it will be measuring nicely and the next it just starts over. I fear for my data and the only issue I can find in event viewer for disk is a reoccurring warning Event ID 153 (69 in the last hour). My setup is SSD for the system with 3x4TB internal drives 2x3TB and a 6TB WD Duo (The offending 153 disk) and an assortment of drives in 4x Mediasonic Probox's

Okay, it looks like a few others are having the same issue, and Alex is looking into the issue right now, and believes he may have a solution (or at least what the cause is).

As for what it will do to your pool, nothing.  The pool itself will be fine.  However, this may cause issues with proper balancing of the pool, but it won't harm the pool.

I'm not sure if this will fix it, but there is a newer version out that does address some measuring issues;

http://dl.covecube.com/DrivePoolWindows/beta/download/StableBit.DrivePool_2.2.0.819_x64_BETA.exe

http://dl.covecube.com/DrivePoolWindows/beta/download/StableBit.DrivePool_2.2.0.820_x64_BETA.exe

This build should specifically fix the measuring consistency issue.