Google Drive Indexing timeouts

baconsashimi

Question

Had to restart my server a couple days ago, CloudDrive ended up having to remount my drive which resulted in an indexing process.

Problem is, the drive cannot mount because indexing never finishes. It times out and aborts after processing anywhere from 10k to 70k chunk ids (I have ~130k chunks)

I've retried this process dozens of times over the past couple of days with no luck.  Whenever a rety happens, the indexing process starts all over again.  If i'm lucky, sometimes it gets all the way down to chunk 50k, then timeouts happen.  I've tried restarting, reauthorizing, etc..no luck, same problems.

Version: 1.0.1.880

The error is always the same:

14:33:51.4: Warning: 0 : [CloudDrives] Cannot start I/O manager for cloud part -xxxxxxx-. The operation has timed out

Any insights here? 

Thanks!

3 answers to this question

This sounds similar to the internal error resets. See the below threads for some additional discussion. They are aware of it, and I believe looking into a solution.

http://community.covecube.com/index.php?/topic/2993-drive-mount-error/

http://community.covecube.com/index.php?/topic/2967-reindexing-google-internal-server-errors/

Are you getting internal server errors preceding your timeouts? 

In any case, I would consider opening up a ticket as well, so you can submit logs and other troubleshooting information.