View upload queue

hurrpancakes

Question

Hi, tried searching for an answer but didn't find anything. I have a system with a StableBit CloudDrive attached, and have an upload queue that is at about ~300GB (the drive currently has about 3TB of used space total). My trial is going to expire before the upload completes, though I've purchased a license for the software since I intend to use the cloud drive on a different workstation. 

I would like to move the drive to the other system sooner rather than later, but I can't remove the drive since there is still data queued for uploading. Is there a way for me to see what files specifically are in this upload queue? I'm fine with deleting the queued files from the drive and then putting them back up once I've moved the drive to my new system, but I can't seem to find a way to tell what files have yet to be uploaded.

Many thanks!

2 answers to this question

That sounds like a really good idea, I can see other uses too for example I have 1.07TB upload queue on a pre-release drive currently and while all new writes go to a newer drive I've made, I'd like to quickly get rid of the queue on the older drive and move it to the newer one.

Not really.

There aren't files "in the queue", per say, but chunks of data.  The drive doesn't handle individual files, it deals with the layer of storage below that.   So, at best we could list what chunks are queued, but that's really it. 

As for moving the drive, there really isn't a good way to do this until all of the data has been uploaded, in part because of how it works. 

In theory, you could just move the cache drive over, physically, but that's not recommended unless you have no choice (eg, hardware failure).