Cannot detach Amz Cloud Drive

sasso

Question

Hi folks

i got a problem with my Amazon Clouddrive.

Using latest Version of Stablebit Clouddrive 1.0.0.854

OS is Windows Server 2012

Running on KVM VM

My Problem has not to do with the CloudDrive itself. My Problem is that the Disk where the upload cache is stored is crashing.

The Drive itself is connecting but then the Cloud Client tries to upload the stuff left on disk, the disk goes to 100% usage but isn't transfering anything.

I already got a new ESXi in place with new disks and a new vm running but when i try to connect to the drive it tells me it's still attached to the other computer. Whats True because i can't detach it.

It tells me i can force detaching but thats not a good idea.

So my question, is this my only choice? force detach?

or is there anything other left i can do? try move the cache manually, can i alter the cache location in the config? where is the cache located?

thanks for any help.

2 answers to this question

since i couldn't move the cache i forced detaching.

But on my new machine i get the same error like on the old one, so i don't think anymore that the local disk was the problem.

Every Time i try mounting it it tells me it cannot due to communication error.

I had this with other cloud drive providers as well, after approx 1tb the drive fails.

Now i thought this won't happen with stablebit clouddrive because i already had transfered 1,5tb.

So now at little over 3TB the drive can't be mounted again... sucks.. http status 429