I was wondering if this is a blip or not, the drives are installed in my server 2012 r2 essentials and have never given me any issues ,
I am not 100% sure but i am guessing it is to do with the samsung magician software as i had previously had rapid mode enabled. however it appears to be glitchy with the new version on this system. I am guessing that this would explain the 26% .
Or should i actually be worried at this point in time?
Server motherboard is supermicro X10satChipset
- Intel® C226 Express PCH
- SATA3 via PCH w/ RAID 0, 1, 5, 10
- SATA3 via ASM1061®
- Intel® i217LM + Intel® i210AT Controllers
- Supports 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, and 1000BASE-T, RJ45 output
- RealTek ALC1150 High Definition Audio
- 6x SATA3 (6Gbps) ports via PCH
- 2x SATA3 (6Gbps) ports via ASM1061®
- Total of 8x SATA3 ports (6Gbps)
The ssd is plugged into the channel 0 of the PCH controller, all chipset drivers are current
CPU is the core I1 4770s
16 gig of ram (none EEC) corsair
If you need any other info please let me know
Other tools , perfect disk server's smart reporting says all is fine and samsung's magicians tools report all is well too.