Unable to Detach harddrive

Nicolaj Hansen

Question

4 answers to this question

What version of StableBit CloudDrive are you using specifically? 

Also, try upgrading to this version: 

http://dl.covecube.com/CloudDriveWindows/beta/download/StableBit.CloudDrive_1.0.0.834_x64_BETA.exe

And if the issue persists, enable logging, reproduce and submit logs:

http://wiki.covecube.com/StableBit_CloudDrive_Drive_Tracing

I'm seeing the same error. 

I have created a 10TB drive on Azure storage using full drive encryption, manually specifying the encryption passphrase, and setting minimum download to 10MB. 

I downloaded and installed the latest version of clouddrive today before creating this drive. I have also used the "force check for update now" option and there are no updates. 

Trying to detach it results in the error "Incorrect function" appearing in the log in the UI.

After that the drive cannot be accessed any more. It appears as if it has broken completely. Fortunately a reboot results in a drive that can be accessed again.

I compared it bit-by-bit to the source data (using total commander) and the data is thankfully still 100% correct.

But I remain completely unable to detach the drive. I always get the same error. This is indeed a scary issue that really needs to be addressed.

@Nicolaj: I see that your drive is also in the multi-terabyte range. Are you also using encryption? Have you specified a minimum download size?

Maybe one or more of these variables are what needs to be in place for the problem to occur. We are not using the same provider....