I can say I've managed to restore my stuff, so apparently the new update or maybe two updates backwards added something called authorative chunk ids so there is only a metadata folder and nothing in chunkid folder. So I used the google business restore which allows you to restore permanently deleted items, data-chunkIdStorage is where the chunks where saved before it migrated over, luckily I had one from 31 the day the migration and the corruption started. Cache is at 0 B but afraid of a reboot at this point as moving pc made it unallocated. Moving files works and opening. Adding as well I think but I put it to read-only.
1: Updating to 819 made some folders corrupt as I could not access them.
2. I ran chkdsk and it detected errors
3. I ran chkdsk /r and it deleted index and fixed errors so cloud usage showed 6 GB at this point.
4. After several troubleshooting steps involving contacting google support they notified me if you go to google suite admin center and go to user you can press at three dot menu and press store, but you can only specify date and not what files to restore so you may end up with multiple chunks. As probably most know API deletes on CloudDrive deletes a file permanently which rendered our files unable to restore without going to google suite admin center, I think most has unlimited plan.
5. After restoring my fourth chunkid storage file from 31st it migrated into Metadata and as we know API does not manage versions when stablebit is editing them which proved to be a problem if I wanted whole drive restored, but when I was on my fifth file it managed to mount but still corruption errors. And the random file I tried CloudDrive deleted the chunkid file for the migration process and my clouddrive was 12.1 TB, even though some chunkid messed with my CONTENT folder and I may have multiple chunks that are different and I believe I may have corruption due to the steps involved I took the risk.
At this point was my drive no longer unallocated and I was able to access any file and folder, calculated i may have around 80 MB corruption, so I transferred over the most important stuff and transferring less important now and it seems stable, remind me not to update versions as soon as it releases.
I have been up all night and pretty tired writing this, admin can edit this to make it more readable if they want. But with that said StableBit CloudDrive is a good product which is in beta, I've had no issues with DrivePool. Also you may wanna wait on @Drashna before you do what I did due to the consequences involved.