The StableBit Tweet to Win Giveaway

Alex

Announcing the StableBit Tweet to Win Giveaway!

Every week we'll be giving away copies of StableBit DrivePool and the StableBit Scanner to some lucky winners who enter the contest, no strings attached. I'll be posting more about this on the Blog and on StableBit.com, but for now here are the details.

How to Enter

To enter, you simply tweet:

And that's it, it's that simple. The contest has already started for this week, so you can enter today.

You'll get a confirmation tweet back within a few minutes acknowledging your entry. You can enter once for each product, and if you don't win you can enter again next week.

How it Works

At the beginning of every Sunday, a secure cryptographic random number generator will pick 2 winners. The winners will get a tweet with a URL to claim their prize. When you click on the URL you can claim the prize as yourself or easily give it as a gift to someone else.

To claim a prize you'll need to enter your first and last name, and your email address. We'll send the activation details to the email that you provide.

What's the Catch?

Well, I've been thinking about how we can raise product awareness and at the same time give something back to our users and this is one of the ideas that I came up with.

The catch is that you're advertising our product when you tweet to enter the contest and that's really it. We're not collecting your emails or twitter handles for some mass marketing campaign or anything of that sort.

Even if you own one of our products and wish to support us, you can still enter the contest. We would definitely appreciate that! If you win, you will have the option to give your prize to someone else as a gift.

Thanks for tweeting.

Edit: The current chances of winning are 1 in 20. The more people enter, the more people win.