Covecube Inc.
  • Announcements

• Christopher (Drashna)

Login issues   11/07/17

If you have issues with logging in, make sure you use your display name and not the "username" or email.  Or head here for more info.   http://community.covecube.com/index.php?/topic/3252-login-issues/  
    • Christopher (Drashna)

Getting Help   11/07/17

If you're experiencing problems with the software, the best way to get ahold of us is to head to https://stablebit.com/Contact, especially if this is a licensing issue.    Issues submitted there are checked first, and handled more aggressively. So, especially if the problem is urgent, please head over there first. 
AMCross

server2016

Question

hi all

anybody managed to get this to work

seems the non domain hack doesnt work

but system seems much more effieient although i may need to do a reinstall as some folders seem to not be working and reshare option crashes

1 answer to this question

Do you mean the skip domain join option?

If so, I haven't even tested it... but the skip domain join registry entry isn't necessary. It just made things easier.

If you use ".\Username" as the account, it will log into the local account.

Alternatively, you can leave the domain after running the connector software, and it will operate the same. 

As for leaving it, you know how to change the system name?

If not, run "control sysdm.cpl". 

Click on the "Change" button, and the select "Workgroup" instead of domain, and input a name (the default is "WORKGROUP", but I recommend using the domain one, minus the ".local")