product packages?

Gishi

Question

hello,

I was looking at your products and im debating buying all 3. So i was wondering if you had an all in one discount package? Id be more interested in buying at a lower price for a bundle then paying full price witch would run around $94.85.. that being sed its kinda a hard selling point for all of them. 35% to 40% off would seem like a good deal to me. but im not going to tell you guys thats what it has to be. thats just what would fell nice and comfy to me price wise.

3 answers to this question

Actually, we do already, and the discount is about 43%, actually.  So we definitely agree with you. :)

CHeck out the purchase page:

https://stablebit.com/buy

The first item should be a bundle of all three products for $54.95. (one license of each).  So, that's a bit more than 40%

Also, any license after the first (for each product, individually) is $15 off the normal price. Any additional products after the first is $10 off the normal price.  But the Bundle is discounted even more than that, so it's a great deal.