Not every Cloud Provider is going to be listed. And that's okay.
For the public beta, we focused on the most prolific and popular cloud storage providers.
If you don't see a specific provider in StableBit CloudDrive, let us know and we'll look into it.
If you can provide a link to the SDK/API, it would be helpful, but it's not necessary.
Just because you see it listed here does not me we will add the provider. Whether we add them or not depends on a number of factors, including time to develop them, stability, reliability, and functionality, among other factors.
Providers already requested:
- Google Drive
Preliminary ("alpha") support added. May not be stable, due to the fact that it has just been added (11Nov2015)
- Support added in latest builds.
- The API provided appears to be mostly for monitoring and maintenance. No upload/download calls, so not suitable for StableBit CloudDrive, unfortunately.
- FTP (SFTP, FTPS, etc)
- Supported since 220.127.116.117 (may be experimental)
- There is a 4+ hour wait time to access uploaded data. This means Amazon Glacier completely unusable to us. We couldn't even perform upload verification on content due to this limitation.
- OwnCloud (SabreDAV)
- OpenStack Swift
- BackBlaze B2
- EMC Atmos
- Not suitable due to stability issues.
- Strato HiDrive
- Amazon S3 Compatible Service Providers
- Citrix ShareFile
- Email support (IMAP, maybe Pop)
- May not be reliable , as this heavily depends on the amount of space that the provider allows. And some providers may prune messages that are too old, go over the quota, etc.
- May not be usable, as there is no publically documented API.
- FileRun is a Self Hosted, PHP based cloud storage solution.
- Free version limited to 3 users, enterprise/business licensing for more users/features available.
- JSON based API.
- JSON based API
- Privacy minded
Edited by Christopher (Drashna), 20 June 2017 - 08:15 PM.